“We’re pleased to unveil our new TyrFil product families to reflect what the entire industry has always known about our formulations: `It’s what’s inside that counts’,” said Joe Negrey, vice President of Accella Tire Fill Systems.
According to Accella Tire Fill Systems, the brands will continue to offer the same polyurethane tire fill products, but will be under a simpler product family.
By January 1, 2017, the new TyrFil product family names will include:
• TyrFil Flex (formerly TyrFil LD & SuperFlex)
• TyrFil Utility (formerly TyrFil XL)
• TyrFil Pro (formerly RePneu OEM & TyrFil G2)
• TyrFil Premium (formerly RePneu II)
• TyrFil Ultra (formerly RePneu & TyrFil MG)
• TyrFil HeviDuty (formerly Hevi Duty & TyrFil HD)
All of the Accella Tire Fill Systems’ tire productivity technologies can be purchased from Accella manufacturing facilities, including TyrFil, TLC, ReSeal, and Carefree Tire.
The only significant change that affect dealer will be updated product information on labels, invoice line items, safety datasheets, and technical datasheets, Accella said.